- All major credit cards
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account cards
- Cash and personal checks
- Call 435-799-5035 or email email@example.com to ask what insurances we currently accept.
- We can help you navigate out of network benefits.
- We are happy to set up single-case agreements, which means we will do the paper work just to credential with your insurance only to see you, rather than fully credentialing with them.
Additional Options for Payment:
- Request a discount card for self-pay clients
- We also accept clergy (ie, bishop) pay
- Don't forget, you can claim mental health treatment costs AND transportation to and from treatment as a medical expense on your taxes!
Official Payment Policies for Family Solutions Counseling:
Effective date: 01/01/2019
- For all new self-pay clients beginning in 2019, a $25 deposit will be collected at the first appointment booking. This amount will be applied to your first session invoice, but is not refunded for no-shows or late cancellations to the initial session.
- We will continue to serve self-pay clients on a sliding-scale basis, as well as offer competitive prices for services to insurance clients.
- All clients will be required to have a credit, debit or HSA card on file, though these will only be charged if you do not have another form of payment at time of service of for no-show or late cancellations.
- Creating an appointment on after January 1, 2019 will serve as agreement to be charged a fee for no-show or late cancellations. Late cancellations are those notified less than 24 hours in advance of your session. You may cancel your session at any time by responding “2” to the auto-text reminder for your session or send a text message to our main line at 435-799-5035 at any time of day.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hrs notice) will continue to be charged $25, and this cost will be charged to your credit or debit card on file within 2 business days, unless you make arrangements to pay otherwise. You may call the office manager, Lisa, at 435-799-5035 to make this payment using a different form of payment.
- No-shows will be charged a full session fee, NOT a sliding scale rate. Insurances do not cover the cost for no-show appointments. No further sessions may be scheduled until you have paid your no-show fee.
- Self-pay clients will be expected to pay at the beginning of session at the time of service. Clients unable to pay will be assisted in rescheduling their appointment but a late cancellation fee may be applied to the account. We will continue to be able to accept cash, checks, HSA, debit and credit cards. Lisa Thompson, the office manager, can also take payment over the phone prior to your session (Mon-Fri, 10-4) if you need to make the payment on behalf of someone other than yourself.
- Clients desiring to use their insurance will be considered self-pay unless/until accurate insurance information is provided to Family Solutions Counseling for successful billing.
- Clergy pay will continue to be billed after the session and billed directly to your identified clergy member. Family Solutions Counseling will need to directly communicate with the clergy member to coordinate number of sessions and how to send billing to the clergy. A valid release of information will also be required to be on file.
- Any client with an outstanding balance on their account after December 31, 2018, will be expected to pay some amount towards their outstanding balance as well as well as pay for the current service.
- Clients with insurance will pay their co-pay or co-insurance amount at the beginning of the time of service. If you are not sure the amount of your co-pay or co-insurance, as a courtesy, the office manager may be able to assist you in checking your deductible status. However, you must request this assistance before the session via phone or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. As the insurance holder you will be responsible to pay for any amount insurance will not cover (and within insurance contract guidelines).